most-popular

Header Ads

Success in life




Photo by viresh studio on pexels.




The sooner you understand life the sooner you achieve success!

There used to be a beggar in a railway station whose job was to beg from one station to another and would come back to his place again. Thus he used to pass his days. One day, while begging on the train, he saw a gentleman dressed in a suit and boots traveling in a compartment of the train.

The beggar thought that the gentleman must be a very rich person, "if I go to him I can get more money," so the beggar went to him to beg. But, after asking for a long time, the gentleman did not give anything, instead, he got annoyed and said, "when you see that I am not giving you anything, then why are you bothering me? Besides, what will you give me in return? Guess I gave you some money, and then, you? What would you give me in exchange of that?"

The beggar replied, “I have nothing to give you, Sir. I eat by begging, so what can I afford to give you? Then the gentleman said, "stop asking for anything when you’re unable to give anything in return!"

Then, the beggar got down at the next station, and he came out of the station and he thought, “true, absolutely true! What can I really give for that money they give me? And he kept scratching his head and he started thinking. Then, suddenly his eyes fell on the flowers on the small plants on the ground.

Then he thought that, from now on, he would give a flower to whoever gives him any money as alms. Then, the next day, he started giving flowers in the same way. When someone gave him alms, he gave them flowers in return, and people liked it too, and they found it interesting as this was the first time a beggar gave flowers in return to whom he begged.

Then, after going like this for a few months, the suit-booted gentleman met the beggar again, and the beggar approached the gentleman and said, “this time I have something to give you. If you give me some money this time, I will give you something in return.”

Then, the gentleman trusted him and gave him some money and in return, the beggar took out a flower from his bag and gave the gentleman the flower, and the gentleman was very happy and said “now you have learned to trade, you've understood what trading is, in return if you can't give anything, you have no right to ask for something. After saying this, the gentleman got down from the train and left.

But the beggar's mind began to revolve around this, he thought that there must be some mystery in it. Then, the said beggar got down from the train at the station and shouted that “from today, I am no more a beggar but a businessman. I can also be a businessman, I will also make a lot of money like them.” He kept shouting the same thing over and over again, and everyone in the station thought that the beggar had gone mad. Since then, the beggar is no longer seen begging at railway stations.

After a couple of years, another suited-and-booted man came and sat by that suited-and-booted man and said, “Do you recognize me, Sir? Today is my third time meeting you”. The man next to him said "no you must be wrong, I think we met for the first time." Then the gentleman next to him said “no I have met you twice before, and said “I am the beggar whom you were teaching what trading was and the second time you were teaching me if I could broaden my thinking, I would become as prominent and successful as you. See, today, I have become like you. First, I started delivering flowers, then slowly started buying flowers, and today, I have grown a very big flower business.”


This story above is a story of success. What do we have to learn from it? 

Think of it yourself for a minute! It’s not only in the case of that person as begger becoming successful one later, but behind every successful person too, there is a special story. This real-life story teaches us how to win success over adversity in life. Hard work, persistence, and specific goals can bring people to the desired threshold of success in life. There are those who learn from their own lives and apply those lessons learned to their later lives in order to achieve their intended goals, which is a challenging and time-consuming process.

But, there are others who gain knowledge from the lessons of others’ lives, value time adequately, and use that acquired knowledge in their lives in advance so as to achieve success in the near future. So, the choice is yours how you lead your life. That's all for today, see you again with another new topic. 
Until then keep well.

Post a Comment

0 Comments